CROWDFUNDING PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT*
2. THIS AGREEMENT CERTIFIES THAT You (hereinafter the “Purchaser” or “Investor” / “You”) by clicking the button “I agree” on Crypto-scene.com and transferring given amount of Nebl for one or a multitude of SCENE Tokens according to the rate of NEBL to the date of purchase (the “Purchase Amount”) on the specified form published on the website and during the Token Pre-Sale period (the “Payment Date” or “Payment period”), to Cryptoscene Ltd (the “Company” or “Cryptoscene”), shall be entitled to take delivery of certain digital cryptographic token (the “SCENE Token”) upon the occurrence of the Company’s Token Sale, subject to Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale and the provisions set forth below.
3. The definitions set forth herein and mentioned with capital letter shall have the meaning as described in Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale.
4. SCENE Token Pre-Sale and Main-Sale period takes place in the given timeframe below ; 07.06.2018 – 07.07.2018 during which the Company shall administer the Purchases and accordingly the number of SCENE Tokens equal to the Purchase Amount paid to the Company by Purchasers. In the Token Pre-Sale an additional 15% of SCENE Tokens (according to the procedures referenced in Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale and this Agreement) is allocated after the crowdfunding event has closed.
5. SCENE Tokens are available for purchase to Purchasers who are eligible to enter to this agreement according to the clause 5 of Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale (Purchasers) and clause 22 of this Agreement only during a limited SCENE Tokens Pre-Sale period of time that is defined in the Appendix A of Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale and clause 4 of this Agreement.
6. Cryptoscene’s publication on the Website of an offer to sell SCENE Tokens to a number of Purchasers (potential Cryptoscene Token purchasers) is considered a legally binding offer of Cryptoscene to sell SCENE Tokens (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”).
7. The Offer shall be available only at the Website. Any other offers concerning SCENE Tokens Pre-Sale presented on any other websites or internet resources shall be considered null and void and shall not put any obligations upon Cryptoscene.
8. The number of SCENE Tokens offered for sale by Cryptoscene is limited to 5 Million or – half the total cap. Such number of SCENE Tokens to be sold and available for purchase is further defined in the Appendix A of Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of SCENE Tokens Sale.
9. Legally binding acceptance of the Offer shall be conducted by a Purchaser by clicking the button “I agree” on the Website in the specific field and sending the Purchase Amount of NEBL on the specific address published on the Website. By this action the respective Purchaser, agree that he fully read, understood and irrevocably accepted this SCENE Token Sale agreement. From this moment the offer shall be considered formally accepted by the respective purchaser.
10. Offer acceptance shall be deemed irrevocable.
11. The price of one SCENE Token is set forth in the calculated price of Neblio, equal to 0.01 NEBL according to the rate of NEBL to the date of purchase. The payment for SCENE Tokens can be conducted by Purchasers thus far solely in NEBL (Neblio). Cryptoscene does not accept fiat currency as payment for its SCENE Tokens. In order to buy SCENE Tokens Purchasers will need to convert such funds into NEBL accordingly.
12. To purchase SCENE Tokens the Purchaser shall only send cryptocurrency funds from his/her personal wallet (hardware wallet) in the amount which is equivalent to the amount of the SCENE Tokens the Purchaser is willing to receive for such payment.
13. Purchaser is not entitled to send any funds to purchase SCENE Tokens until the SCENE Token’s Pre-Sale period has officially begun. Purchaser is not entitled to send any funds to purchase SCENE Tokens upon ending of the respective SCENE Tokens Pre-Sale.
14. The SCENE Tokens shall be sent as NTP1 token to the Purchaser’s personal respective cryptocurrency wallet on Neblio’s designated web browser based wallet. (https://orion.nebl.io/) by the end of the SCENE Tokens Pre-Sale period.
15. To the extent allowable pursuant to Applicable Law, the purchase of the SCENE Tokens by the Purchaser from Cryptoscene is final, and, thus, there are no refunds and/or cancellations.
16. Ownership rights for SCENE Tokens shall be transferred from Cryptoscene Ltd to the respective Purchaser upon completion of payment procedure by the Purchaser.
17. The proceeds received by Cryptoscene from the sale of SCENE Tokens to Purchaser shall only be deemed as proceeds received from sale of services, as SCENE Tokens are designated to be an operational token with its intended purposes and features. The right to receive additional SCENE tokens for active participation in Bounty Hunter campaigns shaped mostly towards content creation are further explained in Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions
18. By purchase of SCENE Tokens here-under the Purchaser represents and warrants that his/her funds in no way came from illegal or unethical sources, that the Purchaser is not using any proceeds of criminal or illegal activity, and that no transaction involving SCENE Tokens are being used to facilitate any criminal or illegal activity.
19. The Purchaser is obliged to provide valid proof concerning legality of his/her proceeds used to purchase SCENE Tokens upon Cryptoscene’s request or request of bank institutions or government authorities.
20. By accepting this Agreement and by purchase of the SCENE Tokens, the Purchaser represents/warrants and accepts that there are certain risks associated with purchase of SCENE Tokens, holding SCENE Tokens, and using SCENE Tokens described in Appendix B of Cryptoscene’s General Terms & Conditions of the SCENE Tokens Sale.
21. The Purchaser is only allowed to purchase SCENE Tokens if and by buying SCENE Tokens he (or she) covenants, represents, and warrants that he (or she) (under the Applicable Law and law of the country of Participant’s residence):
is of an age of majority to enter into this Agreement (at least 18 years of age), meets all other eligibility and residency requirements, and is fully able and legally competent to purchase SCENE Tokens, enter into agreement with Cryptoscene and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which he (or she) is a party;
if he (she) is a corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity, he/she have the right, power and authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the corporation, governmental organization or other legal entity and bind them to these Terms;
will not be using the SCENE Tokens for any illegal activity, including but not limited to money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
23. SCENE Tokens are to be provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Purchaser assume all responsibility and risk with respect to buying of any amount of the SCENE Tokens and their use. The Purchaser hereby expressly agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by the Applicable Law, Cryptoscene does not accept any liability for any damage or loss, including loss of business, revenue, or profits, or loss of or damage to data, equipment, or software (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or otherwise), resulting from any use of, or inability to use the Website or the material, information, software, facilities, services or content on the Website, as well as from purchasing of the SCENE Tokens, regardless of the basis, upon which the liability is claimed and even if Cryptoscene has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. The Purchaser understands and agrees that Cryptoscene shall not be held liable to and shall not accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any change of the value of the SCENE Tokens. The Purchaser understands and expressly agrees that the Cryptoscene Ltd shall not guarantee in any way that the SCENE Tokens might be sold or transferred during or after the Cryptoscene Token Sale. If Applicable Law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to the Purchaser, the limitations will apply to the Purchaser only to the extent permitted by the Applicable Law. The Purchaser understands and agrees that it is his/her obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to his/her country of domicile concerning purchasing of the SCENE Tokens. Purchasing of the SCENE Tokens by the Purchaser in no way creates any exclusive relationship between the Purchaser and Cryptoscene, nor any partnership, joint venture, employment or agency.
*Crowdfunding relates to the corporate private sale, the pre-sale and the main sale.